As we begin the new year and look back at my Goodreads and all the books I’ve read in the last 12 months I can’t help but wonder what my top 10 reads are.
In 2013 I alone read 89 or so books (that I recorded on Goodreads) and some of them have left a long lasting impression on my reading requirements.
So here go my favorite books for 2013:
- Temptation, (Club Destiny Series), Nicole Edwards
- Bared to you, (Crossfire Series), Sylvia Day
- Naked, (Blackstone Affair), Raine Miller
- Knight & Play, (Knight Series), Kitty French
- Laid Bare, (Brown Siblings Series), Lauren Dane
- Seduction and Snacks, (Chocolate Lovers Series), Tara Sivec
- Pheonix Rockstar (Biker Rockstar Series), Bec Botefuhr
- Thoughtless, (Thoughtless series), S.C. Stephens
- Finding Home, Aine Kelley
- Unbeautifully Loved (Breath Again Series), Emma Grayson
Alluring Indulgences and the rest of the Club Destiny Series, Nicole Edwards
Black Falcon Series by Michelle Valentine
Jake Undone, Penelope Ward
The Driven Trilogy, K. Bromberg
So many more that I read that I really enjoyed but these are my favorite this year.
What are your top 10 reads for 2013?